Permanent Residence Certificate
Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
Competent Authority to whom apply: ACR Ganderbal/ Concerned Tehsildar
Time Limit: 30 Days
- Application with sworn affidavit to the effect that her/his forefathers are residents of state of J & K and are continuously residing since 1942
- Details of Pedigree table (Shajra Nasb)
- Abstracts of Record of Rights (Misli Hiqiyat)
- Extracts of Chula Bandi
- Khaka Dasti of the House with details of law under it
- Copy of Electoral Roll. (Current and 2008)
- Statements of Applicant/Father & witness preferably Numberdar/Chowkidar has to be recorded by verifying officers in the Tehsil.
Alternate documents if not available:
- Extract of Chula Bandi
- Sketch map of land under & appurtenant to house (Shajra Khasra)
- PRC of Father or any nearest relative Electoral Roll 1951 1984.
- Copy of Shajra Nasab of land where from applicant has migrated.
- Change of residence from Tehsildar.
O/O Assistant Commissioner Revenue,
Location : Room No. 271, First Floor, Mini Secretariat | City : Ganderbal | PIN Code : 191201
Phone : 0194-2416433 | Email : acrgbl123[at]gmail[dot]com