Permanent Residence Certificate

Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)

Competent Authority to whom apply: ACR Ganderbal/ Concerned Tehsildar

Time Limit: 30 Days

Download Here (PDF 1 MB)

Required Documents/Papers:

  • Application with sworn affidavit to the effect that her/his forefathers are residents of state of J & K and are continuously residing since 1942
  • Details of Pedigree table (Shajra Nasb)
  • Abstracts of Record of Rights (Misli Hiqiyat)
  • Extracts of Chula Bandi
  • Khaka Dasti of the House with details of law under it
  • Copy of Electoral Roll. (Current and 2008)
  • Statements of Applicant/Father & witness preferably Numberdar/Chowkidar has to be recorded by verifying officers in the Tehsil.

Alternate documents if not available:

  • Extract of Chula Bandi
  • Sketch map of land under & appurtenant to house (Shajra Khasra)
  • PRC of Father or any nearest relative Electoral Roll 1951 1984.
  • Copy of Shajra Nasab of land where from applicant has migrated.
  • Change of residence from Tehsildar.


O/O Assistant Commissioner Revenue,
Location : Room No. 271, First Floor, Mini Secretariat | City : Ganderbal | PIN Code : 191201
Phone : 0194-2416433 | Email : acrgbl123[at]gmail[dot]com