State Govt. Welfare Schemes
- Providing scholarship to the deserving students belonging to SC/ OBC / Physically Handicapped / Minority categories for their educational upliftment.
- Providing Social Security and Financial Assistance to Orphans, Widows, Destitute ladies Old age persons and Physically Handicapped persons through various schemes /Programme run by the Department.
- Provision of Training, rehabilitation services for economically, socially vulnerable group such as disabled, poor, women and children in distress for ensuring their dignified life.
- Mobilising Community resources for meeting the social need and solving the local problems in rural areas.
- Encouraging Non Govt. Voluntary Organisations/ Social activist to work for the welfare of Women/ Children /Old age/Physically Challenged people by providing financial assistance to them.
- Providing residential facilities to the students belonging to under-privileged classes.
Office of District Social Welfare Officer,
Location : Room no. 118 First Floor, Mini Secretariat Complex. | City : Ganderbal | PIN Code : 191201
Phone : 0194-2416364 | Mobile : 9419077929 | Email : dswomsgbl[at]gmail[dot]com